Kitchen

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

APPLESAUCE BUNDT CAKE

My Aunt Shirley gave this recipe to my mom a long time ago and I remember my mom baking this cake often,  When we went to Erie last fall to visit, my Aunt brought this cake over and it brought back so many memories,  It's super easy to make and I think you all will enjoy it as much as we do.














Applesauce Bundt Cake.

1 box yellow cake mix
3eggs
1-11/2 cups applesauce--cinnamon flavored is really good in this

Mix all together & pour half of batter in prepared bundt pan. mix 1/4 cup sugar with some cinnamon & sprinkle over batter, add rest of batter.Bake at  350 for about 50 min. or till toothpick comes out clean. I butter and  dust the pan with sugar instead of flour. My mom added chunks of butter & chopped walnuts with the cinnamon sugar mixture.  Dust with powder sugar when cool. Enjoy!!

Well it's going to be in the 30's again this week I really think i should move further south (Ha Ha)
Enjoy!
Allison
http://allisonskitchen.blogspot.com

No comments: