Kitchen

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

PRODUCT REVIEW: KELLOGG'S FIBER PLUS ANTIOXIDANTS CEREAL



As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker program I received Kellogg's Fiber Plus Antioxidants Cereal to try.

I was a little surprised that Kellogg's sent me two full size boxes of cereal , my husband and I eat a lot of cereal and we we're both anxious to try these.

This cereal  is available in Berry Yogurt Crunch and Cinnamon Oat Crunch both are delicious and a great way to start your day.
  My favorite was the Berry Yogurt Crunch I loved the little yogurt bites.
 The Cinnamon Oat Crunch had great cinnamon flavour.  I not only had these with milk but also mixed them in with my yogurt for a nice crunch!
 I wished my grand kids had been here to try these because I think they would have liked them also.  Thank you Kellogg's for two great cereals we will be buying these often.
Enjoy!
Allison
Allisonskitchen.blogspot.com

No comments: