Kitchen

Monday, July 26, 2010

REVIEW: EGGO REAL FRUIT PIZZAS

As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker program I received Kelloggs Eggo real fruit Pizzas to try and give my review of the product.

Well my husband and I are already a big fan of Eggo Waffles so we could not wait to try the fruit Pizzas.

Kellog's told me that they are a delicious combination of fruit and warm toasted granola on an oven baked cinnamon and maple flavored crust.  You can bake them in the oven(5-7 min) or you can pop them in the microwave (1-1 1/2 min) I decided to bake mine.
  It smelled great while baking, it had a nice crunch to the crust and the fruit was still plump and tart which went well with the yogurt and granola.
However, my husband and I exercise and watch what we eat so we shared this because they have 13g of fat and 62g of carbs (yikes!)  This did not have enough flavor and the satisfaction for me to have this to often due to the high fat and carb count.
Allison
allisonskitchen.blogspot.com

No comments: