Kitchen

Friday, April 17, 2009

BUITONI RISERVA CHICKEN FOUR CHEESE RAVIOLI WITH FRESH MUSHROOM THYME CREAM SAUCE

I came up with this sauce trying to think of new ways to use all the thyme I have in my garden. So I also thought I would enter the Buitoni Recipe Contest Wish me luck!!

Prepare Buitoni Pasta according to package.Buitoni Riserva Chicken Four Cheese Ravioli—
2tbsp olive oil
1 chopped onion
1 minced clove garlic
1tbsp fresh chopped thyme
1/4 tsp nutmeg
2 tbsp flour
2 cups light cream
1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
salt and cracked pepper to taste
In a Large saute pan heat the oil over medium heat, cook the onion and garlic til translucent. Add the mushrooms,thyme and nutmeg. Continue cooking uncovered for 5 min. Sprinkle with flour, cook, stirring for 1 min. Gradually whisk in the cream, cook stirring until thick.
add 1/2 of parsley salt and pepper to taste spoon over pasta top with remaining parsley.
Enjoy
Allison
Allisons Kitchen

Still having photo problems!!

No comments: