Kitchen

Saturday, December 5, 2020

The Best Thanksgiving Soup

At the end of the week I have been known to empty out the refrigerator and create soup. But this Thanksgiving soup is by far one of my best creations to date.
This is a no recipe "Recipe".
Here were my leftovers:😁
Turkey 
Stuffing
Mashed potatoes 
Macaroni and Cheese
Green Bean Casserole 
Gravy
All the drippings from the Roast Turkey
Cranberry sauce
I started by adding all ingredients to a soup pot EXCEPT STUFFING AND CRANBERRY SAUCE!
I had about 4 cups of turkey stock/drippings. 
Let this simmer for 2 hours with lid cracked.
Meanwhile I took my cornbread stuffing and put it on a sheet pan in the oven at 250° till it was nice and crunchy (poof! Croutons).
The farm smelled heavenly at this point i may say😇
I added a little heavy cream to the soup at the end.
Into bowls, topped with those crunchy Croutons and Cranberry sauce.
Enjoy!
Allison
Https://allisonskitchen.blogspot.com 

No comments: