For a quick grab and go breakfast it doesn't get better than this! The kids will love these little breakfast biscuits.
1. Roll out Hungry Jack Biscuits very flat.
2. Spray muffin pan
3. Place 1 biscuit in each muffin cup.
4. Fry sausage or bacon and place small amount in each biscuit cup.
5. Sprinkle each with chopped green onions or chives.
6. Mix about 3 eggs together and pour equally over meat/egg mixture.
7. Place shredded cheese on top of egg mixture.
8. Pinch biscuits in on top slightly.
9. Bake at 400 for about 15 min.