Kitchen

Sunday, January 10, 2010

SNOW ? In FL!!!


Okay I give up, the joke is on us we are freezing are A--'s off down here. It's in the 20's at night and we've seen snow!!!! I've covered my plants but I don't think it will help, maybe for one or two days of cold weather but this has been going on way to long for us southerners.
It dipped below freezing last night but the worst is yet to come tonight. The cold assault on Florida continued Saturday night with reported lows of 21 in Lecanto, 22 in Weeki Wachee, 19 in New Port Richey, 26 in Wesley Chapel, 28 in Brandon, 33 near the Tyrone Square Mall in St. Petersburg and 29 at Tampa International Airport. Just thought I'd share this bit of news with you all, I guess I should not complain to much when I talked to my dad in Indiana he said they have 12 inches of snow and its 10 below.
Well stay warm everyone if this keeps up I'm going to have to move further south. (Ha Ha).
Allison.
allisonskitchen.blogspot.com

No comments: