Kitchen

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My First Blog!

Hello Everyone:

I hope you like to eat because I have some great recipes to share with you.
Lets start with a easy one, Hope you enjoy it.

Three Bean Salad:
1 can French Green Beans
1 can Wax Beans
1 can Kidney Beans
1/4 cup celery chop
14 cup onion chop
1/2 Garlic Clove crushed
2/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup Vinegar
1/2 cup oil

Drain Beans mix all together let stand overnight in fridge, add salt and pepper to taste.

Well that was easy, hope you enjoy
Have a great day
Too Blessed to be Stressed
Allison

3 comments:

Jo ~ said...

hey Allison! so nice to see you over here! and what a great picture! Is that were your restaurant is located?

Wow, I am going to love this site! It's nice to know there are people over here!

and this will become a source of recipes for me! and for my cooking boyfriend! thank you! and friendship, I hope, too!

Have a great Sunday.

allison said...

Bella,
Glad you like the pictures, This is the place for best Rum Runners in Islamorada Fl keys. We used to have the best but we sold all our resturants. I'm going to be posting on some of the best Tiki Bars and hang outs in Fl soon along with my Recipes.
Have a great day!

Jo ~ said...

thanks Allison, you too! It's Monday and back to the grin!